Wednesday, September 20, 2006

We Both Ended Up With Skinned Knees

Musky dudes romping in the afternoon, followed by conversation covered in sweat and stinky sheets in a messy bedroom. Today's thrusts and clangorous bouncing added up to what may have been the most dynamic, most earth shattering orgasm I have had since moving to Los Angeles about a year ago.

Dewey Shaver, my REALLY HOT upstairs neighbor, accidentally tripped on his shoelaces while we were shooting hoops out back, and skinned his knee. I ran to my medicine chest for Neosporin and bandages, and met him upstairs in his bathroom to help him. I was especially pleased when I arrived to see he had already removed his running pants and was standing there in a jockstrap and t-shirt. There isn't a gay man alive not tittilated by the male form dressed in a jockstrap, so finding him in this state of undress made me first salivate, but I soon become skeptical. I had no control over my gigantic hardon, but kept my usual Str8 Guy Mojo and composure, since I knew Dewey was straight. I didn't need to draw any attention to my boner, but, of course str8 guys look too, right? Well, yes, as a matter of fact, all guys look.

Eventually, I began to wonder if this was a setup, of sorts. Even so, once the wound was dressed, I copped a feel. Setup or not, I'm not going to let an opportunity pass me by. One thing led to another, and, well, he later put me in his sweaty jockstrap and fucked me. I have learned that men who are used to making love with women become the kindest of gay lovers, and this fuck left me feeling peaceful and beautiful.

When it was over, he even said, "You rocked my world, man." I was really flattered to receive rare kind words after lovemaking, and now I know for a fact, he's not straight.

2 Comments:

Blogger buff said...

Now that's how one on one is supposed to be played. Thanks for sharing.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon your blog, and I really enjoyed reading it. Like your straight forwardness. Read for 30 minutes straight. Love this story. What a way to get a fuck! SO cool!

I'll definitely be back here!

Hugs from a Norwegian bi girl. - Monsoon

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home