Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Anonymous Sex in the Bushes

Sometimes, anonymous sex weirds me out if I don't know a person and the first thing I do is have sex with him. So often, he's either a real man or a big pussy, and an unpleasant surprise at a critical moment may leave behind a bad taste. Does anybody like surprises? The anticipation of such puts me on edge, and I lose steam much too quickly for either of us to enjoy things.

Lately, anonymous sex is just bad sex, and I'm having enough bad sex with people I already know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comes as a surprise, as I thought you were a dyed in the wool whore.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, I've always felt is was important to get to know someone and possibly develop respect for them before I use and degrade them.

It's just more satisfying that way.

(hee hee)

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home