Friday, November 17, 2006

Oh Moon of Alabama

I like having sex and have it as much as possible. The best way for a gay man to turn his raging sex drive into something productive is to approach sex from a happy place.

Lots of gay guys have shame issues attached to their sexuality, and the most common approach to their sex act is being mean to one another in the sack. Like the guy I met in the locker room of Equinox 2 hours ago who just left my apartment, for instance. Like it was some kind of competition or prize for who gets to be the top. And he never smiled. Not even once. Some gay guys enjoy taking sex to a dark place. Still, there are others who take sex to a dark place because they simply don't know any other way.

A good fuck is incredible and inspiring. It helps me to go on and do good things with my life, because when I am happy, I behave like a better person. Sex is a way of learning my boundaries and limits, and from that, I find power.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theodore, this post really turned me on.

9:10 PM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Since I am currently celebrating celibacy, I will have to take your word on this matter.

**wink**

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked this post, very much. Though not a gay man, more like bisexual woman, I really enjoy reading this blog! it's real and honest, and to me that's the only way to write! I've probably said all this in a nother comment ages ago... But then...

Happy holidays!

Monsoon from Norway :-)

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home